Vernon Hills and Carmel have sent out information for next week’s IHSA Sectional. The following pertains to fan attendance at the Sectional:
Spectators are allowed under the following conditions:
- Spectators must complete a temperature check and Covid-19 symptom check with VHHS Supervisors located around the court perimeter. At the conclusion of the checks, spectators must provide their name and phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- Spectators must wear masks at all times when social distancing cannot be maintained. Masks may be removed when practicing social distancing.
- Spectators must remain on the exterior of the courts and must remain off the blacktop area between the courts and surrounding the courts.
- Dogs on leashes are allowed.
Here are guidelines for the matches at Carmel:
- No more than two family members per tennis player
- Spectators will need to sign the attendance sheet located on the west side of the tennis courts.
- Spectators must be masked at all times even if they are sitting with family members.
- Spectators must practice social distancing with each other
- Spectators will not be allowed to sit or travel through the area between the two courts.
- Spectators are not to bring food, water, or have conversation with the tennis players until the athlete has been released to the parent.
- Spectators will be sit in designated areas where signs have been placed. This will be located along the west fence line behind the white line.